Formulated with the most advanced chiral technology designed to address skin discoloration and unevenness. A potent blend of botanical actives including kojic acid, L-arbutin, azelaic acid, glycolic and salicylic acid work together to increase cell turnover and treat hyperpig-mentation.
SKIN TYPES: Uneven skin tone, pigmentation and clogged pores
BENEFITS: Formulated with advanced chiral technology, to address skin discoloration and unevenness. This treatment product is formulated with botanical actives and lightening action to target hyper-pigmentation. Contains a potent complex of tyrosinase inhibitors, which include kojic acid, L-arbutin, azelaic acid and GABA to drastically reduce hyper-pigmentation. The keratoyltic effects of glycolic and salicylic acids help to prevent and treat clogged pores, as well as speed up the overall brightening process by increasing cell turnover.
- Azelaic acid: skin lightening, inhibits tyrosinase activity
- Kojic acid: skin lightening, tyrosinase inhibitor
- L-arbutin: chiral skin lightener, tyrosinase inhibitor
- Gamma amino butric acid (GABA): nutrient, skin lightener, antioxidant
- Glycolic acid polymer: promotes healthy glycine production/utilization for collagen and elastin, enhances lightening action, exfoliant
- Salicylic acid: promotes cell renewal, enhances lightening action
- D-cholic acid: reduces and regulates sebum production, inhibits lipogenesis, and emulsifies sebaceous lipids
- Niacinamide: anti-inflammatory
- Yeast extract: revitalizing skin moisturizer
- Horse chestnut extract: anti-inflammatory, toning
- D-panthenol: emollient, hydrating, anti-inflammatory
- D-biotin: healing, stimulates healthy circulation
Apply Pigment Lightener Gel once daily onto clean skin. For the first 2 weeks, apply a maximum of 3 days per week. If skin shows no signs of sensitivity, you may increase to up-to 7 nights per week. Use on areas of discoloration at first, and as skin adjusts to the product, apply all over the skin, avoiding the eye area.
Distilled water (aqua), plant cellulose, L-castor oil methyl glycol, compound-z, kojic acid, GABA, glycolic acid polymer, D-cholic acid, niacinamide, hydrolyzed yeast protein, glycerin, horse chestnut extract, D-panthenol, allantoin, zinc gluconate, D-biotin
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use in conjunction with other AHA, Retin-A or strong exfoliating products. Not recommended after waxing, shaving or for use during the day. Sunscreen should be applied daily to skin. If skin becomes red/ sensitive, discontinue use.